Chicken - 1 kg, cut into pieces
Yogurt - 250 gms, beaten
Salt to taste
Kachri Powder - 2 tblsp
Garlic Paste - 5 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder - 3 tblsp
Oil - 250 ml
Water - 3 to 4 tblsp
1. Marinate the chicken with yogurt, kachri powder and salt.
2. Keep aside for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Mix together the chicken, garlic paste, red chilli powder and oil.
4. Transfer to a pan and cook over low flame adding water gradually at intervals till the chicken becomes tender.
5. Transfer to a heat proof dish.
6. Smoke with ghee and cloves for a few minutes.
7. Serve immediately.
Sunday, June 5, 2011