• 5 ounces Unsweetened Chocolate
• 1 1/2 cup Milk
• 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
• 1 cup Sugar
• 2 cup Cream
• 1 pinch of Salt
• 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
• ½ cup Milk
How to make Chocolate Ice Cream:
• Place the chocolate in a saucepan, over low heat.
• Melt the chocolate and heat milk in another saucepan, over low heat.
• Slowly, stir the milk into the melted chocolate.
• Be careful to stir in milk gradually or else, the chocolate will clump and you will find it difficult to break it down.
• Continue stirring, until the mixture is smooth and thick.
• Beat sugar into eggs in a bowl.
• Gradually stir in the chocolate mixture into the eggs.
• Add cream, salt, vanilla and half cup milk. Mix well and cool.
• Pour the contents into an ice-cream maker and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Sunday, June 5, 2011